Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Viewpoint configuration question in Neon.3(How to customize a diagram that is a customized diagram in another viewpoint?)
Viewpoint configuration question in Neon.3 [message #1777623] Thu, 30 November 2017 21:27 Go to next message
Young-Soo Roh is currently offline Young-Soo RohFriend
index.php/fa/31455/0/Hi,

I need to solve this puzzle in order to complete my viewpoint.

I created my own viewpoint and it does not extend Default view so I can simplify New Diagram menus and customize palettes. I can do that with basic UML diagrams such as PapyrusUMLClassDiagram.
However, any diagram that is the result of customized diagram through another viewpoint configuration this isn't the case.

Let's take a Package Diagram as an example.
Package diagram is a customization of Papyrus UML Class diagram and its view configuration can be found in o.e.p.uml.diagram.clazz/model/clazzdiagram.configuration.

How can I customize this diagram so the diagram created in one viewpoint is not broken in another viewpoint?
Currently, if I create a Package Diagram in the Default Papyrus viewpoint then this diagram is marked as broken in my own viewpoint.
The package diagram created in my own viewpoint loses all customization and shows as a class diagram in the default papyrus viewpoint.

I have the same Package diagram configuration as the one in the clazzdiagram configuration in the base UML.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

It looks though ones that have implementation ID can be customized and opened in a different view such as PapyrusUMLActivityDiagram.

SysML diagrams are customized diagrams through the viewpoint diagram configuration based on the UML diagram Implementation ID. These diagram configurations do not have implementation ID

Re: Viewpoint configuration question in Neon.3 [message #1777759 is a reply to message #1777623] Mon, 04 December 2017 10:47 Go to previous message
Florian Noyrit is currently offline Florian NoyritFriend
Hi,

As mentioned in your question I think only ones that have implementation ID can be customized and opened in a different view.

Best regards.

Florian
Previous Topic:Weird profile references when using the "New Papyrus Model" wizard
Next Topic:Copy Diagram from a model to another programmatically
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 18:55:36 GMT 2024