Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Kura » Unable to access Kura Web UI on browser
Unable to access Kura Web UI on browser [message #1777387] Wed, 29 November 2017 05:41 Go to next message
Charmaine Tan is currently offline Charmaine TanFriend
Hi,

I have just gotten a Raspberry Pi 3 and I am trying to connect it to Kura. However, I am unable to do so. When i type in the ip address or hostname in the browser in the Raspberry pi desktop, the browser just shows ip address refuse to connect.
I have tried downloading the installer - Raspbian (Model 2 or 3, No Net)- Stable, dependencies (hostapd, bind9, isc-dhcp-server, iw, monit, dos2unix & telnet) and openjdk 8. I have also checked that my java version is java8.

I have tried to uninstall the current installer and download the Raspbian (Model 2 or 3) - Stable installer instead, hoping it might be easier to set up. However, instead my wifi is down on the Raspberry pi desktop which I think is normal due to the installer but then again now I am not sure how to continue from there.
Re: Unable to access Kura Web UI on browser [message #1777547 is a reply to message #1777387] Thu, 30 November 2017 09:31 Go to previous message
Pierantonio Merlino is currently offline Pierantonio MerlinoFriend
Hi,

you could check if the /var/log/kura.log and /var/log/kura-console.log contain some errors or exceptions.

Best,
Pier
Previous Topic:Azure IoT Hub SSL Certificate
Next Topic:Problem subscribe Kura / Mosquitto
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 15:14:50 GMT 2024