Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » Scriptlet ReadExcelFile not found at read-excel-file(I am getting this error while using the read-excel-file command. )
Scriptlet ReadExcelFile not found at read-excel-file [message #1776947] Thu, 23 November 2017 07:12 Go to next message
Dileep Nair is currently offline Dileep NairFriend
I am getting this error while using the read-excel-file command. I am following the ECL command documentation in : https://www.eclipse.org/rcptt/documentation/userguide/ecl/excel-import-export/. Could you please tell me where I am doing wrong.

RCPTT IDE version : 2.2.0

Re: Scriptlet ReadExcelFile not found at read-excel-file [message #1776982 is a reply to message #1776947] Thu, 23 November 2017 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ulyana Skorokhodova is currently offline Ulyana SkorokhodovaFriend
Hi Dileep,

Could you please try to recreate AUT Configuration and try again?

Kind regards,
Ulyana.
Re: Scriptlet ReadExcelFile not found at read-excel-file [message #1776983 is a reply to message #1776982] Thu, 23 November 2017 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Ulyana,

I tried that and still I am getting the same error as
Scriptlet ReadExcelFile not found
at read-excel-file
Could you please help. I am writing this read-excel-file in the script section of the test case . Is that fine?.

Thanks,
Dileep

Re: Scriptlet ReadExcelFile not found at read-excel-file [message #1777201 is a reply to message #1776982] Mon, 27 November 2017 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Ulyana,

Could you please explain what you mean by "recreate AUT Configuration"?. I tried by removing the existing AUT configuration and added again as fresh.

Thanks,
Dileep

[Updated on: Mon, 27 November 2017 04:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Scriptlet ReadExcelFile not found at read-excel-file [message #1777649 is a reply to message #1777201] Fri, 01 December 2017 09:23 Go to previous message
Viktoria Dlugopolskaya is currently offline Viktoria DlugopolskayaFriend
Hi Dileep,

> in the script section of the test case . Is that fine?.
Yes, it is a right place for a test script

> what you mean by "recreate AUT Configuration"
Removing an existing AUT launch configuration and adding an AUT app again, seems you've done it right

Please, attach AUT's log file, it will help us to understand a cause of the problem you've got
Previous Topic:Setting value of checkbox editor in wizard table doesn't work
Next Topic:Problem opening a internal browser
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:03:53 GMT 2024