Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Issue in Running LED Blink Application on Raspberry Pie3 ModelB
Issue in Running LED Blink Application on Raspberry Pie3 ModelB [message #1776659] Mon, 20 November 2017 06:12 Go to next message
Muhammad Tanveer is currently offline Muhammad TanveerFriend
Hello everyone!
I am new to 4DIAC. Follwoing is my Envirnment:
1) I have insallated 4DIAC on window7.
2) I deploy forte on RaspbeeryPi using this link:
https://www.eclipse.org/4diac/documentation/html/installation/raspi.html
3) Please see attached images that show LED Blink, program i build in 4DIAC on win7.
4)When I download program, it shows connect error, please see Step4_pic1
5) For Rasberry forte, please see pic: step5_pic2

Please guide!

Re: Issue in Running LED Blink Application on Raspberry Pie3 ModelB [message #1776699 is a reply to message #1776659] Mon, 20 November 2017 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jose Maria Jesus Cabral Lassalle is currently offline Jose Maria Jesus Cabral LassalleFriend
You are on the wrong folder in your RPI. Once you compile Forte on your RPI, you should start it by entering in org.eclipse.4diac.forte/bin/posix/src/ and then you should start forte by running

./forte

also, forte doesn't have a versions flag or alike.
Re: Issue in Running LED Blink Application on Raspberry Pie3 ModelB [message #1778446 is a reply to message #1776699] Thu, 14 December 2017 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Muhammad Tanveer is currently offline Muhammad TanveerFriend
Thanks alot! problem has been resolved. Can your please add some mechanism that send alter to you, when someone replay on your problem.
Thanks again.
Re: Issue in Running LED Blink Application on Raspberry Pie3 ModelB [message #1778448 is a reply to message #1778446] Thu, 14 December 2017 10:21 Go to previous message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Great that it works for you. On the top menu of this forum there is a link to subscribe to the message. With that you should get emails when someone replies. This is what I'm using.
Previous Topic:MQTT with Eclipse Paho
Next Topic:OPC UA : data change notification
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:02:21 GMT 2024