Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Sirius Diagramm / EMF manipulation problem
Sirius Diagramm / EMF manipulation problem [message #1776324] Wed, 15 November 2017 10:59 Go to next message
M V is currently offline M VFriend
Hi

I have an EMF model that I represent with Sirius 5.1.0 (tree, tables and diagram view). For this purpose I have created a process that creates files from this EMF model.

If I now have the diagram open at the same time, the application stalls and the elements start fading. Sometimes the application crashes.

If I only have the tree view open, then that doesn't happen?

Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to do anything with the EMF model before? There is a possibility to freeze the diagram status an release it after my process?

I have attached the log of the stack trace once.

Thanks for the help
Re: Sirius Diagramm / EMF manipulation problem [message #1776334 is a reply to message #1776324] Wed, 15 November 2017 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Monnier is currently offline Steve MonnierFriend
Hello,

What is the puposes of the process that creates files from the EMF model? Generate the classes without using a .genmodel?
Are you using EcoreTools to represent your emf model or you created your own VSM?

Regards,
Steve

Steve Monnier - Obeo Canada
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Sirius Diagramm / EMF manipulation problem [message #1776339 is a reply to message #1776334] Wed, 15 November 2017 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Monnier wrote on Wed, 15 November 2017 12:43

What is the puposes of the process that creates files from the EMF model? Generate the classes without using a .genmodel?

No we create an abstract set of files with information from the EMF model that can be configured with the Sirius VSM.

Steve Monnier wrote on Wed, 15 November 2017 12:43

Are you using EcoreTools to represent your emf model or you created your own VSM?

We use our own VSM.

[Updated on: Wed, 15 November 2017 14:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Sirius Diagramm / EMF manipulation problem [message #1776678 is a reply to message #1776339] Mon, 20 November 2017 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I haven't found a solution yet.

I've created a chart showing my problem.

index.php/fa/31334/0/

Thanks for further help
Re: Sirius Diagramm / EMF manipulation problem [message #1777232 is a reply to message #1776678] Mon, 27 November 2017 09:55 Go to previous message
Hello,

I've been trying some more things in the last few days.

Sirius PLM then I have noticed that this only blocks the user's accesses but not the syncronisation of Sirius. Wrong way to solve my problem

I found the methode isAutoRefresh() in SiriusDiagramEditor and set the IPropertiesProvider.KEY_AUTO_REFRESH to false before Start my generation but it solve not my Problem.

Is there maybe a way to block or remove temporary the change detection from the editor?

my current solution is to close all open sirius editors first, then run the generation and open them all again.

But that's really ugly, maybe someone has an idea or a hint for me how to do it better?

Thanks for any help!
Previous Topic:Radio Button Action
Next Topic:EObject attributes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:28:29 GMT 2024