Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » How to Debug Configurations, Java Application, Environment edit file? now is dialog don't easy.(eclipse edit configurations)
How to Debug Configurations, Java Application, Environment edit file? now is dialog don't easy. [message #1775603] Thu, 02 November 2017 07:14 Go to next message
wide288 rz is currently offline wide288 rzFriend
How to Debug Configurations, Java Application, Environment edit file? now is dialog don't easy.
I like use edit configurations file, don't use dialog , don't backup .
Re: How to Debug Configurations, Java Application, Environment edit file? now is dialog don't easy. [message #1775652 is a reply to message #1775603] Thu, 02 November 2017 17:10 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
I can't really parse your question. The last tab "Common" of a Run/Debug configuration lets you specify a location in the workspace where to store the launch configuration. You can then edit that file if you want (though why you would want when the format is not well specified, I don't know). But in any case, it is useful to commit the launch configuration to your source code repository so you don't need to create a new one each time you work on the project.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Error while installing GlassfishTools update
Next Topic:.java file does not open in Java Editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:14:50 GMT 2024