Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Representation of Data type with DateTime interval type using MARTE
Representation of Data type with DateTime interval type using MARTE [message #1775352] Sat, 28 October 2017 06:54 Go to next message
Chriss Matt is currently offline Chriss MattFriend
Hello,
I am using UML and MARTE for modeling attribute of class with interval DateTime type how can I do this in Papyrus? because MARTE library provides DateTime as a primitve type so what about interval DateTime such as
[2:00 am , 3:00 am ]
??

Regards
Chriss
Re: Representation of Data type with DateTime interval type using MARTE [message #1775367 is a reply to message #1775352] Sat, 28 October 2017 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carsten Pitz is currently offline Carsten PitzFriend
Hello Chriss,

the MARTE profile is available for Papyrus as Eclipse software repository at http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/components/marte/neon/.
You can install Eclipse software repositories via Help -> Install New Software. Press the Add button to add the new Eclipse software repository to the list and select the newly added Eclipse software repository to select the components to be installed.
Even though it is labeled neon the profile also works with Papyrus Oxigen and looks like in the screenshot below.

index.php/fa/31172/0/

BTW, as far as I know the MARTE profile only supports the 24h time format.

Best regards,
Carsten

[Updated on: Sat, 28 October 2017 13:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Representation of Data type with DateTime interval type using MARTE [message #1775376 is a reply to message #1775367] Sat, 28 October 2017 18:14 Go to previous message
Chriss Matt is currently offline Chriss MattFriend
Thank you Carsten for the response and the hint about format of time supported in MARTE

I have already installed MARTE but I still don't know the steps of applying interval dateTime as an attribute for the class using Papyrus?
do you have any idea about that??

Regards
Chriss

Previous Topic:CSS not apply
Next Topic:Multiplicity and Navegability of an association (class)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 22:48:39 GMT 2024