Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Model Driven Health Tools » Error mismatch in CDA Validator.(MDHT Conformance error mismatch in ETT)
Error mismatch in CDA Validator. [message #1774557] Tue, 17 October 2017 08:42 Go to next message
Vignesh Saseendran is currently offline Vignesh SaseendranFriend
We are going through the Certification process for MU. Per Certification requirement, the EHR system must have the ability to validate a C-CDA document and display the results. There are certain negative scenarios that need to be validated with the CDA Validator.

When validating certain negative scenario XML, we see that there is a difference in the number of errors displayed in CDA Validator and EDGE Testing Tool(ETT). In the ETT, it says the document has "1" Conformance error, whereas the CDA Validator in the application says "0".

We have updated the MDHT and Non-MDHT library with the below version:
<mdht.models.version>3.0.2.20170920</mdht.models.version>
<mdht.plugins.version>3.0.0.201709200502</mdht.plugins.version>,
yet the results are same.

Kindly help me understand what version of library should we update our system with to match with ETT. I have also attached the 3 XML file that is having the same issue, review the XML and provide suggestions on the expected results.

Thanks
Vignesh C S
Business Analyst.
Re: Error mismatch in CDA Validator. [message #1774599 is a reply to message #1774557] Tue, 17 October 2017 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dan Brown is currently offline Dan BrownFriend
Can you run the same tests here:
https://sitenv.org/sandbox-ccda/ccda-validator

Are those results the same as MDHT, or ETT?

What is the conformance error that is missing?

Thanks,
Dan
Re: Error mismatch in CDA Validator. [message #1774728 is a reply to message #1774557] Thu, 19 October 2017 06:56 Go to previous message
Vignesh Saseendran is currently offline Vignesh SaseendranFriend
Thanks Dan. I ran the tests in the link given and see that the results are similar to ETT. However, the CDA validator in our application doesn't detect that error. I have attached the screenshots of the results I received from 3 different places (ETT, link provided by you and System CDA Validator).

The error that is missing is "Error - Consol Continuity Of Care Document SHALL contain exactly one [1..1] code (CONF:17180)/@code="34133-9" Summarization of Episode Note (CodeSystem: 2.16.840.1.113883.6.1 LOINC) (CONF:17181)"

Looking forward to your suggestions to take it further.

Thanks
Vignesh C S
Business Analyst.
Previous Topic:C32 Parser Jars in MDHT-MODEL
Next Topic:how to use mdht to generate a cda document level one
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:35:19 GMT 2024