Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Oomph » Excluded Triggers available options
Excluded Triggers available options [message #1774012] Mon, 09 October 2017 07:57 Go to next message
Velizar Nenov is currently offline Velizar NenovFriend
Hello,

Previously when I edit oomph setup file I was able to select different options for "Excluded Triggers" parameter e.g. MANUAL, STARTUP, BOOTSTRAP. Now it is a standard text field and I only can type a value for this field? Am I missing something? What are all the possible options for Excluded Triggers?

Regards,
Velizar
Re: Excluded Triggers available options [message #1774017 is a reply to message #1774012] Mon, 09 October 2017 09:28 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
I don't expect "Excluded Triggers" to even to be in the properties view. I expect when showing the Advanced Properties (via the filter action in the viewer menu) so see a Triggers property (even though that it derived from the underlying excludedTriggers feature) and that should have choices associated with it. That's how it works in several of my IDEs, including one with that latest EMF 2.14 in it, so I'm not sure what's going on in your case. Could you attach a screen capture of your Properties view showing which property you're trying to edit?

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Oomph and Target Platforms
Next Topic:Ubuntu: Installation failed with an error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:40:34 GMT 2024