Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Andmore » kotlin-eclipse plugin does not build kt file with Eclipse Oxygen (4.7.1)(kotlin-eclipse plugin does not build kt file (no .class file generated))
kotlin-eclipse plugin does not build kt file with Eclipse Oxygen (4.7.1) [message #1773811] Thu, 05 October 2017 01:31 Go to next message
Hellio Mr is currently offline Hellio MrFriend
I downloaded and installed kolin eclipse plugin from market place for Oxygen / OS= Windows 7. I try a hello world project but it does not compile my file at all.

What is possible cause, which log file can I check for this?

Source code of this plugin is here (possibly you want to look at).

https://github.com/JetBrains/kotlin-eclipse
Re: kotlin-eclipse plugin does not build kt file with Eclipse Oxygen (4.7.1) [message #1775572 is a reply to message #1773811] Wed, 01 November 2017 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aelbery Lee is currently offline Aelbery LeeFriend
I ever can not build Kotlin, my problem is that I also installed PyDev plugins, and this plugin preferred do not build project automatically.
So if you using PyDev together with JDT or CDT, please unchecked those options.
Re: kotlin-eclipse plugin does not build kt file with Eclipse Oxygen (4.7.1) [message #1780424 is a reply to message #1775572] Mon, 22 January 2018 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jerry phan  is currently offline Jerry phan Friend
I installed PyDev plugin but this application does not install automatically
Re: kotlin-eclipse plugin does not build kt file with Eclipse Oxygen (4.7.1) [message #1820615 is a reply to message #1780424] Thu, 23 January 2020 21:35 Go to previous message
mak max is currently offline mak maxFriend
Last year I became a Kotlin developer as well and I love the language. But I continue to have a love hate relation ship with intellij. One thing I miss in particular is stupendously fast incremental compilation that Eclipse used to have for Java which I've never seen even approximated in intellij it's off by 10-100x even under good circumstances when it at least manages to take less than 5 seconds..
Previous Topic:Future of Andmore
Next Topic:Eclipse editor online on my host
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:47:32 GMT 2024