Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Graphiti » Direct Editing in Pattern approach(Direct Editing in Elements with class DirectEditingFeatureForPattern in Pattern Approach)
Direct Editing in Pattern approach [message #1773229] Mon, 25 September 2017 06:38 Go to next message
Yves LEDUC is currently offline Yves LEDUCFriend
Thank you.
Thanks to your advice and following the example Filesystem I managed to get the first step of my project (see attached documents. It will also give you an idea of what I want to happen in the examples).
I would now like to do DirectEditing in the elements of my diagrams.
I saw that there was a DirectEditingFeatureForPattern class, because my project is based on Pattern.
But after a lot of research I still have not found documentation, explanation and example of how to use this class.
Thanks in advance if you can help me find some.
Yves
Re: Direct Editing in Pattern approach [message #1773232 is a reply to message #1773229] Mon, 25 September 2017 07:50 Go to previous message
Michael Wenz is currently offline Michael WenzFriend
Yves,

the xyzFeatureForPatterm classes ususally just work in the background, e.g. for direct editing the actual work is done inside the pattern: implement the methods canDirectEdit(), checkValueValid() and so on. As an example you may have a look at the FilePattern class which does support direct editing.

Michael
Previous Topic:DesignerToolBehaviorProvider.getSelection() isn't being called when Connection is selected
Next Topic:could't save the Graphiti
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:16:46 GMT 2024