Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » unable to install hudson with weblogic12.2.1.2(unable to open hudson dashboard after installation in weblogic12c)
unable to install hudson with weblogic12.2.1.2 [message #1773194] Sat, 23 September 2017 06:49 Go to next message
rakesh korada is currently offline rakesh koradaFriend
Hi Team,
I need to use hudson along with weblogic12c application server.
So i followed below two blogs and prepared EAR file to install HUDSON into weblogic12c. I created EAR file to deploy hudson into weblogic. Find attachments for the files which i used to create EAR. Please help me to resolve this error.

after installation i open dashbord URL as http://hostname:adminport/hudson

It is asking me for plugins. I installed basic required plugins. Now in the dashboard i can see an error like below.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.hudsonci.rest.server.internal.jersey.RestServlet.init(Lcom/sun/jersey/spi/container/servlet/WebConfig;)V
at org.hudsonci.rest.server.internal.jersey.RestServlet.init(RestServlet.java:113)
at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:244)
at org.hudsonci.servlets.internal.ServletRegistrationFilterAdapter.init(ServletRegistrationFilterAdapter.java:96)
at hudson.util.PluginServletFilter.addFilter(PluginServletFilter.java:65)
at org.hudsonci.servlets.internal.ServletContainerImpl.register(ServletContainerImpl.java:96)
at org.hudsonci.rest.plugin.jersey.JerseyProvider$ServletInstaller.setServletContainer(JerseyProvider.java:135)
at org.hudsonci.servlets.internal.ServletContainerImpl.start(ServletContainerImpl.java:70)
at org.hudsonci.servlets.internal.ServletContainerStarter.onLoaded(ServletContainerStarter.java:54)
at hudson.model.Hudson.<init>(Hudson.java:676)
at org.eclipse.hudson.init.InitialRunnable.run(InitialRunnable.java:51)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Please find attached documents for your reference.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Rakesh.K
Re: unable to install hudson with weblogic12.2.1.2 [message #1815910 is a reply to message #1773194] Tue, 15 October 2019 04:36 Go to previous message
Rhonda Herbert is currently offline Rhonda HerbertFriend
I have a standalone batch program that runs on jdk1.6.0_31. This standalone program has a JAX-WS client and an EJB client. The JAX-WS client works fine, without adding any banks, until I added wlfullclient.jar for the EJB client.
Previous Topic:Hudson exception after successful build
Next Topic:Unable to access hudson-ci.org/....
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:33:31 GMT 2024