Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » HTTP Proxy Authentication Error with Neon(HTTP Proxy Authentication Error with Neon)
HTTP Proxy Authentication Error with Neon [message #1773058] Wed, 20 September 2017 22:57 Go to next message
Billie Huston is currently offline Billie HustonFriend
I've just down loaded Eclipse Neon and am receiving a HTTP Proxy Authentication Error. I'm getting this error when attempting to install the IBM Tririga software. Has anybody encountered this issue and know how to solve it?

Re: HTTP Proxy Authentication Error with Neon [message #1773112 is a reply to message #1773058] Thu, 21 September 2017 17:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
I'm assuming you're behind a proxy :-) Use Window > Preferences > General > Network Connections and configure your proxy information there. You may be able to use "Native", if it appears, which should use your system settings, though that may not work if your proxy is configured with a proxy.pac.
Re: HTTP Proxy Authentication Error with Neon [message #1773120 is a reply to message #1773112] Thu, 21 September 2017 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you for responding. I seem to have gotten passed this issue, but when I attempt to install the IBM Tririga software I'm receiving an 'Installing Software' has encountered a problem. An error occurred while collecting items to be installed.

Any suggestions?
Re: HTTP Proxy Authentication Error with Neon [message #1773122 is a reply to message #1773120] Thu, 21 September 2017 21:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have successfully been able to install the IBM Tririga software. Thank you for your help.
Re: HTTP Proxy Authentication Error with Neon [message #1773174 is a reply to message #1773122] Fri, 22 September 2017 17:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Glad to hear, Billie. In the future, please provide more detail for help though -- there are many reasons 'Installing Software' may fail.
Re: HTTP Proxy Authentication Error with Neon [message #1777367 is a reply to message #1773122] Tue, 28 November 2017 22:45 Go to previous message
Evert Olving is currently offline Evert OlvingFriend
Hello Can you please let me know how you resolved the issue? I am running into the same. Any help you can provide is appreciated. Thank you.
Previous Topic:found IMarker strange behavior
Next Topic:Visibility in popup menus
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 13:49:34 GMT 2024