Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Papyrus files extension(di file replacement)
Papyrus files extension [message #1772818] Fri, 15 September 2017 16:03 Go to next message
Ismael Soulama is currently offline Ismael SoulamaFriend
Hi there,
I would like to change the extension of my diagrams files, keep the .notation and .uml, but change the .di, juste to identify a type of diagram.
Is it possible?
I've change my diagram creation, and now it create 3 files: .my, .notation and .uml.
I've look at the model set, but the services return on the DiModel, and create it.
Can I replace the DiModel by another kind and keep running the editor?
Re: Papyrus files extension [message #1772820 is a reply to message #1772818] Fri, 15 September 2017 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charles Rivet is currently offline Charles RivetFriend

Hi Ismael,
I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but the "di" file is not a diagram file. All diagram information is stored in the "notation" file.
The "di" file is there to act as a container for the other two ("notation" and "UML") and to hold the architectural context of the model (e.g., SysML).

/Charles Rivet
Re: Papyrus files extension [message #1772870 is a reply to message #1772820] Mon, 18 September 2017 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Charles,
I'm trying to extend the papyrus editor. I have a custom model, and I want it to be recognize directly by the file extension.
For the diagram, I keep notation and uml files. As you explain, I juste want to modify the "di" extension. Change it to ".my" by exemple, and keep editing as usual.
It seams too complicated, because all services are link on the diModel, and all architectural context too.

So, is there a way to use all services (create diagram, editing diagram, save diagram, ...) programmatically, by just replacing the di --> my ?
Re: Papyrus files extension [message #1773109 is a reply to message #1772870] Thu, 21 September 2017 16:50 Go to previous message
Hi,
No response, maybe it's not possible?
Previous Topic:Problem setting the Creation Command Class in my architecture model
Next Topic:Save Diagram as Image File, PDF, gives incorrect fill gradients
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:52:12 GMT 2024