Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » How to cofigurate ServiceTask?(Configuration of 'serviceTask' )
How to cofigurate ServiceTask? [message #1772655] Wed, 13 September 2017 15:15 Go to next message
hocine hd is currently offline hocine hdFriend
Hello,

I recently start to work with BPMN 2.0 Modler under Eclipse (Luna). I want to do a choreography of two Web services (accros their WSDL files). I tried to use the task 'serviceTask' to do it, but I did not know how to configurate the 'serviceTask' in order to refer the different external services.

If someone have an idea about this, please give me the answer.

thanks

Re: How to cofigurate ServiceTask? [message #1775144 is a reply to message #1772655] Wed, 25 October 2017 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Victor Chirita is currently offline Victor ChiritaFriend
Any luck finding out? i'm facing a similar problem and I don't seem to find relevant information.
Re: How to cofigurate ServiceTask? [message #1775469 is a reply to message #1775144] Mon, 30 October 2017 15:05 Go to previous message
Victor Chirita is currently offline Victor ChiritaFriend
So, upon further verification, I can see that a Human Task has an actor or group of actors associated. I defined both group and actor, then in my code I'm trying to do :
List<TaskSummary> list = taskService.getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner("userallowed", "en-UK"); but the list is empty.
The process has the correct actor defined: userallowed.
The question is: how does this link between the bpmn2 file and java code is performed? As it seems we are missing something either in the configuration or in the definition.
Previous Topic:Diagrams in BPMN2 distorted
Next Topic:Problem in ExtendingRuntime tutorial
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:26:20 GMT 2024