Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Element based edge is added to the model but not seen
Element based edge is added to the model but not seen [message #1772595] Tue, 12 September 2017 21:34 Go to next message
Lina 20 is currently offline Lina 20Friend
Hi,

I am working on an Archimate diagram editor, this is my sirius test for future editors I need to do.

The trouble starts when I used my element based edge. The relation is added to the model but is not being drawed as you can see in the image for relation flow.
index.php/fa/30714/0/

I try to do the same in a less complex odesign and it works perfect, the relation is drawed. I do not know if maybe it is a bugbecause my odesign complexity.
This is the visual part of my element based edge:
index.php/fa/30715/0/

When I create another viewpoint importing some elements I can see the relations.

I attached a zip with my metamodel file and my odesign file. The odesing file has two viewpoint one of them showing the relations and the other not.

Thank you so much for your help!!!

Lina
  • Attachment: Captura.JPG
    (Size: 77.28KB, Downloaded 446 times)
  • Attachment: Captura2.JPG
    (Size: 10.77KB, Downloaded 303 times)
  • Attachment: odesignamm.zip
    (Size: 1.32MB, Downloaded 68 times)

[Updated on: Wed, 13 September 2017 02:18]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Element based edge is added to the model but not seen [message #1772615 is a reply to message #1772595] Wed, 13 September 2017 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Hi,

I'm sorry but your odesign is much too large for me to dig into and try to understand it (50k elements!). Hopefully this is generated by program and not by hand? It seems like most of the bulk of the model is because you're duplicating almost all your mappings at multiple levels to support recursive containment. You should really should use the Reuse Node/Container Mapping feature instead (see the documentation), it will make the VSM much much smaller and more understandable, and support arbitrary levels of containments.

Regards,
Pierre-Charles David

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Element based edge is added to the model but not seen [message #1772754 is a reply to message #1772615] Thu, 14 September 2017 18:36 Go to previous message
Lina 20 is currently offline Lina 20Friend
Hi Pierre,

Thank you so much for your advice!!!!! I'm so grateful!

Lina

[Updated on: Thu, 14 September 2017 18:37]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Custom Validation Rules Output
Next Topic:Error using EEF filtering properties tab
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:09:21 GMT 2024