Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » Execute several wme workflow(Execute several wme workflow)
Execute several wme workflow [message #1772503] Mon, 11 September 2017 15:15 Go to next message
David Garcia is currently offline David GarciaFriend
Hi,

I have a wme workflow (A) which execute from eclipse witn "Run as" and I want reuse another wme (B) in workflow A. Is it possible?

Regards,
Re: Execute several wme workflow [message #1774424 is a reply to message #1772503] Sat, 14 October 2017 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
I doubt that's possible. It's probably better to ask on the EMFT forum with [MWE] in the subject...

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Execute several wme workflow [message #1774428 is a reply to message #1774424] Sat, 14 October 2017 07:58 Go to previous message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

Absolutely. Below is the GIT\org.eclipse.ocl\examples\org.eclipse.ocl.examples.build\src\org\eclipse\ocl\examples\build\GenerateAllEditors.mwe2 compound workflow. (I isolate all my build functionality in a distinct build plugin to avoid bloating deliverables plugins and to reduce the dependency loops that can confuse the Xtext indexer/builder.)

Beware: they invoked workflows share the same symbol space, so a ResourseSet may be shared which is usually a good idea since it avoids wasting time reloading. However it may give inter-workflow interference. You may want to use distinctive variable/bean names to avoid interference.

Regards

Ed Willink

module GenerateAllEditors

/**
* Generate all Xtext editors (but not their Concrete Syntax Models).
*/
Workflow {
component = @GenerateBaseEditor {}
component = @GenerateEssentialOCLEditor {}
component = @GenerateMarkupEditor {}
component = @GenerateOCLinEcoreEditor {}
component = @GenerateCompleteOCLEditor {}
component = @GenerateOCLstdlibEditor {}
}
Previous Topic:Genmodel to xsd, xsd to c# classes
Next Topic:[CDO] Memory usage for complete model access
Goto Forum: