Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How to Control Display of Custom Stereotype Attributes?
How to Control Display of Custom Stereotype Attributes? [message #1772445] Sun, 10 September 2017 01:34 Go to next message
Brad Crochet is currently offline Brad CrochetFriend
I have done the following:

Create Profile which contains a custom stereotype called Annotated Block. I've then applied that stereotype to a block in a model, and displayed the compartment that displays the Annotated Block attributes. But...I only want to see some of the attributes. Referencing the attached image, I want to display "Note=...", but not display "isEncapsulated=...". The usual trick of Right Click -> Filters -> Show/Hide Contents doesn't seem to work here. Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch!
Re: How to Control Display of Custom Stereotype Attributes? [message #1772470 is a reply to message #1772445] Mon, 11 September 2017 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Francois Le Fevre is currently offline Francois Le FevreFriend
Hello brad,
could you please telle me which version of Eclipse and papyrus are you using?
it seems you have the right way to display it.
Thanks
Re: How to Control Display of Custom Stereotype Attributes? [message #1772472 is a reply to message #1772470] Mon, 11 September 2017 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benoit Maggi is currently offline Benoit MaggiFriend
Hi,

I fear that Show/Hide isn't working for stereotype compartment.
You may achieve that using custom css

Example for Requirement
Class[appliedStereotypes~="Requirement"] > Compartment[type=StereotypeCompartment] {
    visible:true;
    showTitle:false;
}

Class[appliedStereotypes~="Requirement"] > Compartment[type=StereotypeCompartment] > [property="derived"],
Class[appliedStereotypes~="Requirement"] > Compartment[type=StereotypeCompartment] > [property="derivedFrom"],
Class[appliedStereotypes~="Requirement"] > Compartment[type=StereotypeCompartment] > [property="satisfiedBy"],
Class[appliedStereotypes~="Requirement"] > Compartment[type=StereotypeCompartment] > [property="refinedBy"],
Class[appliedStereotypes~="Requirement"] > Compartment[type=StereotypeCompartment] > [property="tracedTo"],
Class[appliedStereotypes~="Requirement"] > Compartment[type=StereotypeCompartment] > [property="verifiedBy"],
Class[appliedStereotypes~="Requirement"] > Compartment[type=StereotypeCompartment] > [property="master"]{
	visible:false;
}

Regards,
Benoit
Re: How to Control Display of Custom Stereotype Attributes? [message #1772493 is a reply to message #1772472] Mon, 11 September 2017 13:59 Go to previous message
Brad Crochet is currently offline Brad CrochetFriend
Thanks guys! Sorry for not giving my version in the original post; it is:

Version: Neon (4.6.0)
Build id: 2017-01-10T18:00:02Z

I'll have a look at the CSS solution. It's about time I taught myself how to use that functionality anyow.
Previous Topic:[Oxygen][Properties View] Editing a property typed by a stereotype (EReference) in a DataType
Next Topic:Specialization - Set values for inherited properties
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:11:40 GMT 2024