Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » OM2M » Announced Resources handle in remote located IN-CSE
Announced Resources handle in remote located IN-CSE [message #1772093] Tue, 05 September 2017 13:21 Go to next message
Dejo Smith is currently offline Dejo SmithFriend
Hello,

I found this oneM2M very interesting and useful. I build and clone master branch of om2m from github.
I have connected two temperature sensor at different place at home. I am sending temperature data to MN-CSE (SDT-IPE). for that i copied org.eclipse.om2m.sdt.Module.temperature. I am using the information data modelling as TS-0023 SDT home appliances and using flex container.

now i am announcing this module to IN-CSE, How can i get the temperature data in easiest way at IN-CSE from the announced resources (SDT_IPE_Annc) .

I want to use it to one Android application ?

Thank you.

[Updated on: Tue, 05 September 2017 14:19]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Announced Resources handle in remote located IN-CSE [message #1775078 is a reply to message #1772093] Tue, 24 October 2017 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Devang Zalavadiya is currently offline Devang ZalavadiyaFriend
Dear Smith,

Announced resources and modules flexContainers are not published as OSGI services on the IN-CSE.

You have to send request through CSEService OSGI service to retrieve values from them. To retrieve the values you can use the lnk, lbl, or something like path(/in-cse/in-name/mn-cse/mn-name/SDT_IPE_Annc/...).

To get the link of resource you can do the same to get a link :)

Hope this help..!

Thanks and Regards
Devang
Re: Announced Resources handle in remote located IN-CSE [message #1775121 is a reply to message #1772093] Tue, 24 October 2017 22:26 Go to previous message
Dejo Smith is currently offline Dejo SmithFriend
Hello, Devang

Thank you for your answer. I tried to get CSEService, but i am not sure how to get a link and how it will work. I am new to OM2M.

Could you specify me more ?

Thanks
Smith
Previous Topic:IN-CSE is not showing Annc resources (Which are announced by MN-CSE)
Next Topic:om2m and Iot
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:04:04 GMT 2024