Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Connecting OPCUA server with Client (UaExpert)(Integration of OPC UA-Client and Server with IEC 61499)
Connecting OPCUA server with Client (UaExpert) [message #1771982] Sat, 02 September 2017 10:52 Go to next message
Muhammad Obaid Khan is currently offline Muhammad Obaid KhanFriend
Hello
I am new with 4diac and I am following the tutorial on website. By following the tutorial I build the Forte with open62541. Now I have to provide OPCUA variable to clients. I am confused/stuck that how run OPCUA server after deploying the application?
Re: Connecting OPCUA server with Client (UaExpert) [message #1772098 is a reply to message #1771982] Tue, 05 September 2017 13:48 Go to previous message
Jose Maria Jesus Cabral Lassalle is currently offline Jose Maria Jesus Cabral LassalleFriend
Just don't need to do anything to run the OPCUA server. Once you initialize the Publish/Subscribte/Server function blocks, the OPCUA server will start automatically. You don't need to worry about it. Once the application is deployed, you should be able to see the variables using a opcua client
Previous Topic:"no such file or directory" error when trying to build FORTE using gnu toolchain (make)
Next Topic:forte bind error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 16:10:17 GMT 2024