Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » [solved] how to open a 'project' view in a debug perspective(Currently, I cannot see my project directory structure from my debug perspective)
[solved] how to open a 'project' view in a debug perspective [message #1771712] Tue, 29 August 2017 19:15 Go to next message
Jim Anderson is currently offline Jim AndersonFriend
I have been away from Eclipse (and from java and C++) for a while and starting to get back. I installed Oxygen today and was able to bring up the debug perspective and run it. However, the default debug perspective does not show a 'project view' (I'm not sure I am using the correct term here). What I'm looking for is a 'sub-window' which shows the directory structure of my current project and which allows me to navigate to different source files in the directory structure.

I've gone through many menus and buttons, but have not found what I'm looking for yet.

Any suggestions?

Jim A.

[Updated on: Tue, 29 August 2017 20:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [solved] how to open a 'project' view in a debug perspective [message #1771717 is a reply to message #1771712] Tue, 29 August 2017 20:03 Go to previous message
Jim Anderson is currently offline Jim AndersonFriend
I played around and finally figured out how to get the project view.

Using the menus:

window -->show view-->other-->general(click to open the general menu list)--> Project Explorer

Jim A
Previous Topic:How do I Change the Default Settings on Eclipse
Next Topic:Select Process Image ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:56:00 GMT 2024