Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » login splashScreen isn't detected when launching E4 application AUT
login splashScreen isn't detected when launching E4 application AUT [message #1771358] Thu, 24 August 2017 10:48 Go to next message
Tarik CHEBAATHA is currently offline Tarik CHEBAATHAFriend
Hello all,
When I start my AUT (RCP E4application) , Jubula don't detect the login spalsh Screen ,but after authentication the AUT is started and the next page is detected

my code to start my application is like this :

public class TestE4Application extends E4Application {
@Override
public Object start(IApplicationContext applicationContext) throws Exception {
LoginController splashController = new LoginController());
splashController.openSplash();
return super.start(applicationContext);
}

I would know in each step of code the jubula detcted the view and start succefully
Thank you for your help
Re: login splashScreen isn't detected when launching E4 application AUT [message #1771638 is a reply to message #1771358] Tue, 29 August 2017 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi there,

for Jubula, the AUT isn't started until the workbench is loaded - and that hasn't happened when the splash screen is showing. This is normal behaviour.
If you need to interact with the splash screen (e.g. by entering a workspace), then you should configure this as a part of the AUT configuration (e.g. by using the -data parameter in the AUT arguments field).

Best regards,
Alex
Re: login splashScreen isn't detected when launching E4 application AUT [message #1771694 is a reply to message #1771638] Tue, 29 August 2017 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tarik CHEBAATHA is currently offline Tarik CHEBAATHAFriend
Hello Alexandra,
Thank you for your help,
my SplashScreen contains login and password field
by using -data can I pass login and password data in the AUT arguments ? or there is an other way ?

Thank you
Re: login splashScreen isn't detected when launching E4 application AUT [message #1771753 is a reply to message #1771694] Wed, 30 August 2017 07:53 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Tarik,

As far as I know you can pass the username and password via the AUT arguments. I assume you could also pass the data in the application start up file or in various other ways, but I'm afraid I can't tell you how.

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Replace text in a numberfield
Next Topic:Jubula 8.5 API Converter: Error while converting a project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 18:17:59 GMT 2024