Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Property View hide semantic Tab(How can the semantic tab hide programmatically)
Property View hide semantic Tab [message #1771335] Thu, 24 August 2017 07:47 Go to next message
M V is currently offline M VFriend
Hallo,

i have an RCP based on Oxygen with Sirius 5.0.1. In this I have custom
property views. All work fine and it was easy to implement. Now I want to hide the default semantic Tab. On the manual i found this:

Quote:
Legacy Sirius Tabs. By default, the legacy Semantic and Default tabs which show the raw properties of the selected element in a plain property grid are still visible even when you have defined custom properties views (the Semantic tab is visible when the selection is from a Sirius representation; the Default tab is shown when selecting from the Model Explorer). If you want to hide these legacy tabs and only show your custom tabs, you can do so by changing the preferences in the Sirius > Sirius Properties View category.

https://www.eclipse.org/sirius/doc/specifier/properties/Properties_View_Description.html#widgets_styles

I add Properties to my RCP and disable but the semantic tab is still there.
index.php/fa/30475/0/
index.php/fa/30477/0/

Miss I some thing in the Config or the the Manual?

Is it possible to Hide the semantic tab by default? Because I dont need it and it will be only confusing the Users.

Thanks for help!

[Updated on: Thu, 24 August 2017 07:55]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Property View hide semantic Tab [message #1771342 is a reply to message #1771335] Thu, 24 August 2017 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephane Begaudeau is currently offline Stephane BegaudeauFriend

Hi,

This is a known issue, we have only tested this feature with diagrams but it appears that it needs to be improved to support tables and trees. It should be easily fixed in a future version of Sirius.

In the meantime, if it is important for you, an extension point is available to filter the tabs that you want so you would just have to filter the semantic and default tabs in tables and trees.

Regards,

Stéphane Bégaudeau, Obeo

[Updated on: Thu, 24 August 2017 08:35]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Property View hide semantic Tab [message #1771345 is a reply to message #1771342] Thu, 24 August 2017 09:30 Go to previous message
M V is currently offline M VFriend
Thanks, this solve exactly my problem!
Previous Topic:Create Relation Edge through Java Service
Next Topic:[ANN] Update of Sirius Best-Practices
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:14:05 GMT 2024