Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library(org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Failed to execute runnable (java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'G:\Test_Project\64bit\jre\tools\imageProcessing': Native library (win32-x86-64/G:\Test)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library [message #1771176] Tue, 22 August 2017 15:51 Go to next message
Yeasir Arafat is currently offline Yeasir ArafatFriend
Dear honorable Members,
I have faced a problem due to load a dll file in my project. I'm going to develop an eclipse plugin project. I have to use another project as a reference because I am going to use some other classes of that project. As I am going to develop a plugin project that's why I was exported that reference project as jar and added this jar to my current project's lib folder as well as added to the build path also. The problem is that, there is a class in that reference project which Is going to load a dll using "(ImageProcessing) Native.loadLibrary(System.getProperty("java.home") + File.separator + "tools"+ File.separator + "imageProcessing", ImageProcessing.class);". I can use other classes from this reference project properly except this "ImageProcessing" class. When I am going to access this class it's throws an exception like below:
org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Failed to execute runnable (java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'G:\Test_Project\64bit\jre\tools\imageProcessing': Native library (win32-x86-64/G:\Test_Project\64bit\jre\tools\imageProcessing.dll) not found in resource path (C:\Users\myUserName\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.3.201.v20161025-1711.jar))

"imageProcessing.dll" exists in "G:\Test_Project\64bit\jre\tools\".
My JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_112\bin. I have also added the imageProcessing.dll location path in the PATH environment. Another think is that I have a customized "jre( 'G:\Test_Project\64bit\)" folder which I'm actually used as my project "JRE System Library" and I have configured it from "Java Build Path Libraries". I have printed System.getProperty("java.home") from my project and the output is "G:\Test_Project\64bit\jre"

N.B: sorry for my bad English. Thanks in advance.
Re: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library [message #1771314 is a reply to message #1771176] Wed, 23 August 2017 22:43 Go to previous message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
Regarding
(ImageProcessing) Native.loadLibrary(System.getProperty("java.home") + File.separator + "tools"+ File.separator + "imageProcessing", ImageProcessing.class);"

what is "Native"?
That class seems to rely on something that doesn't work in Equinox (I assume the other project is not an eclipse plugin?).
If that's the cause, the equinox forum might be more suitable to ask for help: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/31/ (see also the reference to org.eclipse.equinox.launcher in the error message).
Previous Topic:Memory usage
Next Topic:JShell?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:57:32 GMT 2024