Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Create Relation Edge through Java Service
Create Relation Edge through Java Service [message #1770996] Sun, 20 August 2017 20:45 Go to next message
Linfei Yu is currently offline Linfei YuFriend
Hello,

I would like to draw a link between two elements of my model by using java Services.

I have 2 elements E1 and E2, and there are several element between E1 and E2. if I dig during a few moment, I can find a link between them.

I want to find a link between them but using a java Service.

My question is : What are the "return type" and method parameter of target finder expression using java services?

Thanks for your answer!
Re: Create Relation Edge through Java Service [message #1771155 is a reply to message #1770996] Tue, 22 August 2017 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien Dupont is currently offline Julien DupontFriend
Hi Linfel,

I'm not sure uderstand why you need a java services.
Where do you want call the java service? In the edge mapping? In which field (Target Finder Expression?)

Regards,
Re: Create Relation Edge through Java Service [message #1771238 is a reply to message #1771155] Wed, 23 August 2017 08:27 Go to previous message
Amine Kechaou is currently offline Amine KechaouFriend
Hi Linfei,

maybe you don't need a Java Service. You can probably do this with an aql expression in the Target Finder field.

Understand it this way: For a fixed E1, what are the objects E2, that should be linked? The expression must return either an E2 object or a collection containing several E2 objects.

You have access to multiple variables in the field to help you find E2, especially the self variable, which references E1.

Best Regards,
Amine
Previous Topic:Availability Viewpoint for Modeling Project
Next Topic:Property View hide semantic Tab
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:30:43 GMT 2024