Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Jave Errors when applying changes to Diagram Properties menu
Jave Errors when applying changes to Diagram Properties menu [message #1770306] Wed, 09 August 2017 20:33 Go to next message
Brad Crochet is currently offline Brad CrochetFriend
Papyrus Oxygen (4.7.0)

With my project selected in the Project Explorer, I select
Project -> Properties -> Papyrus -> Diagram
which calls up a nice menu for altering things like font, color and grids. However, hitting the Apply button generates an:

"Unhandled event loop exception" error;

while hitting the Apply and Close button generates a:

"[some class] cannot be cast to [some other class]" error.

I've put the full error log entries for these two errors in a text file attached to this post.

In either case, changes I make on this menu are not applied to diagrams I later create. Am I doing something wrong, or have I hit a bug?

Thanks a bunch!

EDIT:

Have confirmed the above behavior with a fresh download of Papyrus + SysML14 (I've attached an image of my Install Details). I didn't even try to actually change the default settings on the Diagram menu this time...just clicked the Apply or Apply and Close buttons, and got the errors. I do not get errors from other Project ->Properties menus.

I'm not quite Java savvy enough to know what I should try next. Any advice is much appreciated.

[Updated on: Thu, 10 August 2017 20:29]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Jave Errors when applying changes to Diagram Properties menu [message #1771034 is a reply to message #1770306] Mon, 21 August 2017 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pauline Deville is currently offline Pauline DevilleFriend
Hi,
Thanks for reporting the problem.
This is actually a bug, it has been reported here https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=518353
Best Regards,
Pauline
Re: Jave Errors when applying changes to Diagram Properties menu [message #1771040 is a reply to message #1771034] Mon, 21 August 2017 12:23 Go to previous message
Brad Crochet is currently offline Brad CrochetFriend
Thank you Pauline! I must have overlooked that bug report in my initial search.
Previous Topic:Is it possible to put special characters (Greek) in element names?
Next Topic:Can't drag and drop FMU onto Simulator diagram - Moka
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:46:17 GMT 2024