Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Can't drag and drop FMU onto Simulator diagram - Moka
Can't drag and drop FMU onto Simulator diagram - Moka [message #1770175] Tue, 08 August 2017 20:48 Go to next message
Justin Berrier is currently offline Justin BerrierFriend
Hello,

I'm trying to put an FMU onto the Simulator Architecture diagram for an FMI Moka model, but the drag and drop feature doesn't seem to work (the FMU doesn't go onto the diagram). I've attached a copy of the FMU I'm using. Please help. Version info below:

eclipse: Neon.3 Release (4.6.3) 64 bit
papyrus: 2.0.3
Moka 2.0.0
Re: Can't drag and drop FMU onto Simulator diagram - Moka [message #1770648 is a reply to message #1770175] Tue, 15 August 2017 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Justin Berrier is currently offline Justin BerrierFriend
Problem solved. If you use eclipse neon downloaded from the eclipse site with papyrus installed as a plugin, FMUs can't be DnD'd onto the simulator architecture diagram. However, if you use the papyrus neon release from the papyrus downloads site, then you CAN DnD FMUs. This appears to be a bug.
Re: Can't drag and drop FMU onto Simulator diagram - Moka [message #1771047 is a reply to message #1770648] Mon, 21 August 2017 13:21 Go to previous message
Sebastien Revol is currently offline Sebastien RevolFriend
Hi Justin,
FMU DnD relies on Papyrus Drag and Drop customization capabilities. Custom Dnd strategies can be activated/deactivated in papyrus preferences (Preferences/Papyrus/Drag and Drop)
Could you check if the "Drop an FMU as a composite part" strategy is present and activated?

Seb.
Previous Topic:Jave Errors when applying changes to Diagram Properties menu
Next Topic:Member end name given _1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:30:25 GMT 2024