Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Conditional label icon - bug?
Conditional label icon - bug? [message #1769920] Sat, 05 August 2017 17:37 Go to next message
sonny selhorst is currently offline sonny selhorstFriend
Dear,

I have a conditional style so that when I change a "readingdirection" in the properties, the icon changes to a different icon. So for example if reading direction is L2R (left to right), the icon is a triangle pointing to the right, signifying that the relationship goes from left to right.

Now, when I change the reading direction, the icon doesn't change immediately. Even when I refresh the diagram, it doesn't change. I have to close the diagram and re-open it before the changes take effect.

For me that's okay, but for the end-user it will be very frustrating I'm sure. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Kind regards,
Sonny
Re: Conditional label icon - bug? [message #1770017 is a reply to message #1769920] Mon, 07 August 2017 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Florian Barbin is currently offline Florian BarbinFriend
Hi Sonny,

For me that sounds like a bug. Can you fill a new bug report[1] with a use case to reproduce this issue ?

Regards,

Florian

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Sirius
Re: Conditional label icon - bug? [message #1770040 is a reply to message #1770017] Mon, 07 August 2017 17:04 Go to previous message
sonny selhorst is currently offline sonny selhorstFriend
Done.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=520637
Previous Topic:Edge labels with seperate properties view
Next Topic:Error override
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:58:40 GMT 2024