Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Edge labels with seperate properties view
Edge labels with seperate properties view [message #1769896] Fri, 04 August 2017 18:32 Go to next message
sonny selhorst is currently offline sonny selhorstFriend
Dear,

Excuse me for having posted some posts which repeat an issue sometimes, I can't seem to find a way to delete my own posts on this forum.

The goal of my modeling tool is to be a better version of the current tool which was modeled in GMF about 5 years ago. Something that was very useful in this tool was the ability to click a label and get a seperate properties view. You can see what I mean in the added video. Is there a way to achieve this with Sirius?

Video: https://youtu.be/lREViaZb23Q

Thank you very much in advance,

Kind regards,
Sonny Selhorst
Re: Edge labels with seperate properties view [message #1770020 is a reply to message #1769896] Mon, 07 August 2017 14:52 Go to previous message
Stephane Begaudeau is currently offline Stephane BegaudeauFriend

Hi,

It may be possible, you should try to use "input" and its method "getOriginalSelection()" in your aql expression which should return the graphical selection. Then select the semantic candidate of your page and using this selection and you should be able to differentiate between the label and the edge.

Regards,

Stephane Begaudeau, Obeo
Previous Topic:Conditional mapping?
Next Topic:Conditional label icon - bug?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:30:16 GMT 2024