Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How to create stereotype in UML project(Only in the Class diagram,Not use Profile diagram)
How to create stereotype in UML project [message #1769379] Mon, 31 July 2017 08:08 Go to next message
Lee Leo is currently offline Lee LeoFriend
As i used the HelloWorld example in the Papyrus , when i check the attribute of the Class HelloWorld, I found some stereotype in the Profile tab content, but i can not find where are those stereotyoe, and also how to create these stereotype?
Very Thanks for your help

Regards

Leo
Re: How to create stereotype in UML project [message #1769459 is a reply to message #1769379] Mon, 31 July 2017 19:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chriss Matt is currently offline Chriss MattFriend
Hi Leo,

You can create stereotypes within a profile to make extensions to UML concepts
to create a UML profile , you can start by PAPYRUS USER GUIDE SERIES
About UML profiling, version 1.0.0

Regards
Chriss
Re: How to create stereotype in UML project [message #1769508 is a reply to message #1769459] Tue, 01 August 2017 07:31 Go to previous message
Lee Leo is currently offline Lee LeoFriend
Hey Chriss

Thanks for your help very much, and another question is that i cannot open the Profile diagram in the example of HelloWorld, actually i opened that diagram before,

Best regards

Leo
Previous Topic:Unable to add new language to the existing list of languages in opaque expression using Papyrus
Next Topic:Can't create State Machine Diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:16:21 GMT 2024