Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » [RESOLVED] Conditional label
[RESOLVED] Conditional label [message #1769325] Sat, 29 July 2017 13:04 Go to next message
sonny selhorst is currently offline sonny selhorstFriend
Dear,

I am trying to have a conditional label on an element based edge. This would be based on what the target of the edge is, if it is an entity, the "begin label" and "end label" are displayed. If this isn't the case, and the target of the edge is the "ComplexRelationshipNode", there are no begin and end labels.

This seemed rather easy to implement with an aql if statement, but I can't seem to find my "ComplexRelationship" class.

You can see in the metamodel that the class "Relationship" has two subclasses "ComplexRelationship" and "BinaryRelationship".

The Domain Class in odesign is set to "Relationship".

Then when I type aql:self.eContents()... "BinaryRelationship" appears, but "ComplexRelationship" does not.

I have tried remodeling it and regenerating the genmodel, I've tried different aql statements to find the "ComplexRelationship" class, but I just can't seem to find it.

In the annex you can find a zipfile with all my files.

Thank you very much in advance.

[Updated on: Sun, 30 July 2017 18:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Conditional label [message #1769344 is a reply to message #1769325] Sun, 30 July 2017 12:23 Go to previous message
sonny selhorst is currently offline sonny selhorstFriend
In the meanwhile, I have tried to surpass this by creating an extra Element Based Edge for the ComplexRelationship. I have not made my tool palette yet, so it might work out like this, not sure.
Previous Topic:Property view: overriding / dynamic grouping / expert settings
Next Topic:Variable label icons
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:08:06 GMT 2024