Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » JAWS doesn't read autocompletion(JAWS 17 / Eclipse Kepler)
JAWS doesn't read autocompletion [message #1769161] Thu, 27 July 2017 08:24 Go to next message
Kamel BENKHALFALLAH is currently offline Kamel BENKHALFALLAHFriend
Hi !
When i'm programming on Eclipse, when i click on CTRL+SPACE, JAWS doesn't read the autocompletion's list proposed, so I don't know which elements the Autocompletion wants me to add.

Can you help me please? I'm kinda lost right now :/
Thanks for all !
Re: JAWS doesn't read autocompletion [message #1770385 is a reply to message #1769161] Thu, 10 August 2017 15:48 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be possible. The Workbench Guide on accessibility in text editors notes:
Quote:

Content Assist Auto Activation
In order to prevent content assist to open automatically and hence maybe unexpectedly, it is recommended to disable auto activation. In the SDK the options below are available. Other editors might offer similar preferences.

Deselect Enable auto activation on the Ant > Editor > Content Assist preference page
Deselect Enable auto activation on the Java > Editor > Content Assist preference page
Previous Topic:SWTException: Failed to create Ole Client. result= -2147221164
Next Topic:Webkitgtk and BIRT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:16:06 GMT 2024