Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse RT (runtime) » Search in standalone infocenter does not work(Infocenter 4.7 starts, enter search term, Indexing completes, no results)
Search in standalone infocenter does not work [message #1769026] Tue, 25 July 2017 20:28 Go to next message
adam myers is currently offline adam myersFriend
I am running my standalone infocenter (eclipse-platform-4.7-linux-gtk-x86_64) on a server. I can successfully start it and view my documentation. When I enter a search term in the search field, indexing starts and completes. However, nothing is ever found in the search results.

I thought it was a permissions problem, but the permissions on all directories are the same as the permissions for a different instance of the infocenter on which searching works correctly.

I am not sure how to begin to troubleshoot this.

Thanks for any help.

Adam
Re: Search in standalone infocenter does not work [message #1826260 is a reply to message #1769026] Wed, 22 April 2020 10:46 Go to previous message
Monisha Sabu is currently offline Monisha SabuFriend
Hi Adam,

This is probably a very old post, but I am facing the exact same issue with my standalone Infocenters. Did you happen to find a way to resolve this problem regarding Search results not showing up?
Previous Topic:Defining target platform causing missing dependencies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:14:12 GMT 2024