Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Polysun 4diac plugin controller(Open source Polysun plugin with a set of plugin controllers that can be used for communication in co-simulations with IEC 61499 applications running on 4diac-RTE )
Polysun 4diac plugin controller [message #1768736] Sat, 22 July 2017 21:09
Marc Jakobi is currently offline Marc JakobiFriend
Hello again.

I finally finished my Polysun-4diac communication plugin project and have posted it as open source here for those who may be interested in using it.

Since Version 9, Polysun allows the development of plugins in JAVA. In this project, a communication framework based on the OSI layer design pattern used in FORTE was developed (provided as part of the GitHub project) and used with the Polysun PluginDevelopmentKit to create various plugin controllers for co-simulations.
The communication framework itself (see javadoc) can also be used for other Java based applications.

A readme and a short demonstration video are included in the project's root directory.
I will update the project with a link to my Master's thesis (containing more details) once it is completed and published.

index.php/fa/30083/0/
Previous Topic:Polysun 4diac plugin controller
Next Topic:CPC Timer Handler - linux thread performance
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:06:23 GMT 2024