Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Could not resolve module: org.eclipse.equinox.security.ui(Could not resolve module: org.eclipse.equinox.security.ui)
Could not resolve module: org.eclipse.equinox.security.ui [message #1768674] Fri, 21 July 2017 09:50 Go to next message
saurabh pathare is currently offline saurabh pathareFriend
While I am launching an eclipse application then I am getting below errors.
The required bundle is already present in my product file with required version but still it is giving me that error.I tried to run it as "Run configuration" but still
got the same error.Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

----error-------
!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.security.ui 4 0 2017-07-21 14:37:03.055
!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.eclipse.equinox.security.ui [163]
Unresolved requirement: Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.ui; bundle-version="[3.4.0,4.0.0)"

Re: Could not resolve module: org.eclipse.equinox.security.ui [message #1769014 is a reply to message #1768674] Tue, 25 July 2017 16:25 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Looks like you're missing some dependencies, and you'll need to add those missing dependencies to your .product.

I'm guessing since you don't have org.eclipse.ui included already, you're trying to build a console or basic SWT/JFace app. Realize that org.eclipse.equinox.security.ui provides preference pages that are intended to fit into the Eclipse Workbench, and are not built for standalone SWT/JFace use.

Brian.
Previous Topic:How to create multiple Display objects?
Next Topic:User Rightmanagement for Parts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:41:18 GMT 2024