Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Lyo » Doors 9.6 OSLC provider access requirements(config doors as oslc provider and access data from java application)
Doors 9.6 OSLC provider access requirements [message #1768418] Tue, 18 July 2017 13:27 Go to next message
korbinian werner is currently offline korbinian wernerFriend
Hello everybody,

i've got a problem by accessing the Rational Doors 9.6 Database with an external Program written in Java.
So far i am an Database manager in a testing environment where i can setup almost everything to achieve this goal.

My problem is, that i have to configure Doors itself as an OSLC Provider and then connect to the data with my own program written in Java.

I should be able to READ WRITE and UPDATE the data in the Database.
Is there any step-by-step tutorial availible that i can follow ?
Because i searched a long time now and found nothing like this.

The next problem is that if i go on this website: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYQBZ_9.6.1/com.ibm.rational.doors.integrating.doc/topics/c_configoptionalcomponents.html

The page is blank and no information is provided.

Thanks for any help,
Korbinian

PS: i need a good starting point
Re: Doors 9.6 OSLC provider access requirements [message #1773966 is a reply to message #1768418] Sat, 07 October 2017 17:07 Go to previous message
Andrii BerezovskyiFriend
Hello Korbinian, I do not have any experience with Rational Doors, unfortunately.

Best regards,
Andrew
Eclipse Lyo project lead & OSLC Core TC voting member
Previous Topic:java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name oslc4jclient, locale en_IE
Next Topic:[Polarion] Connection between OSLC-Server and Consumer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:25:30 GMT 2024