Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Kapua » Kura connecting to kapua(Kura connecting to kapua)
Kura connecting to kapua [message #1768053] Thu, 13 July 2017 10:04 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
If there is any detailed documentation on how to connect kura to kapua that will be very helpfull , i tried to connect kura to kapua it is sending data to the broker but i dont see that device on kapua console how can i view it......
Re: Kura connecting to kapua [message #1768136 is a reply to message #1768053] Thu, 13 July 2017 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Woodard is currently offline David WoodardFriend
Hello,

Are you sure the Kura device connected? It would be helpful if you posted the log from Kura (/var/log/kura.log). Kura logs all connection attempts and whether or not they were successful.

Thanks,
--Dave
Re: Kura connecting to kapua [message #1771222 is a reply to message #1768053] Wed, 23 August 2017 06:16 Go to previous message
Leonardo Gaube is currently offline Leonardo GaubeFriend
Hi sainath thota,

there is a pending Pull Request (PR) which explains how to connect Kura Gateway (In this case Raspberry Pi with Kura 3.0) locally to Kapua.

It has not been merged yet, but anyway I am sending the link.
This document will be updated, but for now I think it will be OK.

The link is: https://github.com/eclipse/kapua/pull/780/files.

Basically you need to create new Account and User in Kapua, because kapua-sys user cannot receive data.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Leonardo
Previous Topic:Welcome to eclipse.kapua
Next Topic:Example configuration to connect Kura gateway
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:46:39 GMT 2024