Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Persisted State with new RAP e4 3.2(Cant remove the persistence using -clearPersistedState)
Persisted State with new RAP e4 3.2 [message #1767818] Tue, 11 July 2017 12:03 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hello,
I just updated to RAP e4 3.2 and everything works perfectly except that the persistence has been switch on...
I was always developing and deploying using the program parameters: -clearPersistedState. I never had an error, except now.

So now, using -clearPersistedState, I still have persistence of some part of the application model. For example I have one PartStack in which I open all my MPart, and this one is saved when closing the website. The problem is that this persistence is not user-specific but session-specific, so it will be shared by all users...
Am I the only one to have this problem ?
Re: Persisted State with new RAP e4 3.2 [message #1769387 is a reply to message #1767818] Mon, 31 July 2017 09:38 Go to previous message
Dorota Oli is currently offline Dorota OliFriend
I have to.
Previous Topic:[solved] Immediate Session Timeout when OperationMode=SESSION_FAILOVER
Next Topic:BundleException after switching from RAP 3.2 M4 to RAP 3.2 M5
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:57:19 GMT 2024