Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » [EMFTVM] Compile ATL to EMFTVM transformation and running the transformation in a Java program
[EMFTVM] Compile ATL to EMFTVM transformation and running the transformation in a Java program [message #1767686] Sun, 09 July 2017 22:26 Go to next message
Chung-Ling Lin is currently offline Chung-Ling LinFriend
Hi,

I want to write a Java program to compile a ATL transformation to a EMFTVM transformation and run the transformation. I found the Java program below will return a compiled model from a ATL transformation.

http://git.eclipse.org/c/mmt/org.eclipse.atl.git/tree/tests/org.eclipse.m2m.atl.emftvm.tests/src/org/eclipse/m2m/atl/emftvm/tests/compiler/CompilerTest.java

But the EMFTVM wiki shows that I need to load the transformation module via a module resolver, and the module resolver takes either the uriPrefix or the java class path to load the module. How can I load the transformation module from the Model returned by the compile method ?

Chung-Ling Lin
Re: [EMFTVM] Compile ATL to EMFTVM transformation and running the transformation in a Java program [message #1767763 is a reply to message #1767686] Mon, 10 July 2017 19:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dennis Wagelaar is currently offline Dennis WagelaarFriend

The HEAD version of AtlToEmftvmCompiler.java no longer has any dependencies on the Eclipse workspace, so you should be able to use that from a Java program.

You can download the latest EMFTVM build from Eclipse Marketplace.

Cheers,
Dennis
Re: [EMFTVM] Compile ATL to EMFTVM transformation and running the transformation in a Java program [message #1767764 is a reply to message #1767763] Mon, 10 July 2017 19:48 Go to previous message
Dennis Wagelaar is currently offline Dennis WagelaarFriend

EMFTVMLauncher.loadModule() shows a trick to prepare a ResourceSet with your Model's Resources, such that it can be used directly by the DefaultModuleResolver. Alternatively, you can build your own ModuleResolver implementation.

Cheers,
Dennis
Previous Topic:null is undefined
Next Topic:The resulted model of the ATL launcher file is empty.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:38:54 GMT 2024