Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » a problem about transfer eclipse.org's site to our intranet(our intranet separate from Internet , and develop environment based ARM , so how can we install plugins from update site)
a problem about transfer eclipse.org's site to our intranet [message #1767169] Mon, 03 July 2017 05:45 Go to next message
He Bing is currently offline He BingFriend
Hello, everyone !I have a problem, our intranet separate from Internet, so we can't install plugins of eclipse;and our develop platform based ARM.
I have to consult a possibility, if we can transfer eclipse.org's site to our intranet , such as "download.eclipse.org/releases/indigo/" , so that we can provide eclipse plugins for users who can not connect the Internet.
if it's possible , and how can i download all content of site?
Re: a problem about transfer eclipse.org's site to our intranet [message #1767264 is a reply to message #1767169] Tue, 04 July 2017 11:09 Go to previous message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
When you download one of the packages, this can be distributed within your intranet by whatever means is appropriate. Then installing Eclipse is nothing more than expanding the archive file (zip or tar).

If you need more flexibility, i.e., let users without internet access decide which plugins to install, you may want to use the p2 mirror application (see https://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Repository_Mirroring ) to create your local mirror of any given repository - provided there's one machine that has access to both the internet and your intranet.
Previous Topic:JAVA CARD - Eclipse JCDE. generation of the CAP file
Next Topic:Can't create build target
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:36:11 GMT 2024