Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Compare » Closing EMF compare dialog after conflict resolution gets stuck
Closing EMF compare dialog after conflict resolution gets stuck [message #1766990] Thu, 29 June 2017 11:06 Go to next message
Monica Coman is currently offline Monica ComanFriend
Hi!

I am using EMF Compare to handle model merging in my own EMF-based application and it seems that after I've updated to the newest EMF Compare Release Candidate (RC4) closing the EMF compare dialog after fixing a conflict gets stuck and I need to force close the application (see image below).

index.php/fa/29812/0/

The weird thing is that it seems to happen only when there's one single conflict in the dialog. I have tried to have multiple conflicts and it works.

Have you experienced this or do you have any idea about what could go wrong?

Best regards,
Monica
Re: Closing EMF compare dialog after conflict resolution gets stuck [message #1767088 is a reply to message #1766990] Fri, 30 June 2017 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi Monica,

I don't know what could be happening there... any way you could debug/profile what's going on to see a stack trace of where the dead lock seem to be located?

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Re: Closing EMF compare dialog after conflict resolution gets stuck [message #1767089 is a reply to message #1767088] Fri, 30 June 2017 14:33 Go to previous message
Monica Coman is currently offline Monica ComanFriend
Hi, Laurent!

Yes, I tried that but it didn't really give any relevant information, I just thought maybe you've experienced it.

Thanks for the answer,

Monica
Previous Topic:NPE in ComparisonUtil.isContainedInFeatureMap
Next Topic:Adding new Node in the StructureViewer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 22:52:59 GMT 2024