Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Unable to synchronize GitHub issue to Mylyn task
Unable to synchronize GitHub issue to Mylyn task [message #1766672] Sun, 25 June 2017 01:09 Go to next message
Jonathan Gossage is currently offline Jonathan GossageFriend
I am running on Neon 3 under Ubuntu 17.04 desktop. I am using the Mylyn GitHub connector to store tasks as GitHub issues. I made changes to the issue description on GitHub and attempted to synchronize them with my local machine using the Synchronize button on the task editor task bar. The system displayed a progress dialog for 2-3 seconds and then the progress dialog terminated. There were no messages in the error log but the task description in the task editor was not updated.

What do I need to do get this capability to work?
Re: Unable to synchronize GitHub issue to Mylyn task [message #1766825 is a reply to message #1766672] Tue, 27 June 2017 16:23 Go to previous message
Colin Ritchie is currently offline Colin RitchieFriend
Hi Jonathan,

This sounds like an issue in the GitHub connector. Have you posted your question in the EGit forum?

In general, pressing Synchronize should pull the latest data. You could try synchronizing the query and see if that brings in the change.

Colin

Colin Ritchie
Tasktop
Previous Topic:Best way to export task list to a document?
Next Topic:Mylyn 3.23.1 is now available
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 21:17:00 GMT 2024