Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Model Driven Health Tools » Initialization issues
Initialization issues [message #1766182] Sat, 17 June 2017 01:26 Go to next message
Larry Kline is currently offline Larry KlineFriend
When I create my CCD I use this code:

ConsolFactory.eINSTANCE.createContinuityOfCareDocument2().init();

For some reason I get two realmCodes.

<realmCode code="US"/>
  <realmCode code="US"/>

If I don't do the init() I get no realmCode, so I don't think it's something I'm doing. I want to do the init because it adds a lot of other stuff I want like templateIds.

I notice also a similar issue with vitals. If I do this:

consolFactory.createVitalSignObservation2().init()

The resulting observation contains an empy interpretationCode, that is one with just the the code system name and oid. So I have to remove this interpretationCode because the validator doesn't like it.
Re: Initialization issues [message #1766251 is a reply to message #1766182] Mon, 19 June 2017 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean Muir is currently offline Sean MuirFriend
This appears to be an issue with the initialization, the realm code constraint is modeled twice in the hierarchy and when waking the annotations for initialization there is no filter to suppress duplicates
i will look to add that - in the meantime - while not optimal you can leave the additional value as it should not cause any validation or processing issues or add a small wrapper to remove the extra realm code
thanks
sean

Re: Initialization issues [message #1766252 is a reply to message #1766182] Mon, 19 June 2017 12:52 Go to previous message
Sean Muir is currently offline Sean MuirFriend
This appears to be an issue with the initialization, the realm code constraint is modeled twice in the hierarchy and when waking the annotations for initialization there is no filter to suppress duplicates
i will look to add that - in the meantime - while not optimal you can leave the additional value as it should not cause any validation or processing issues or add a small wrapper to remove the extra realm code
thanks
sean

Previous Topic:Exception in Medical Equipment section
Next Topic:CCDA 2.1 create two realmCode elements
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:02:47 GMT 2024