Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Block compartments(cannot find values compartment for block)
Block compartments [message #1766108] Thu, 15 June 2017 20:50 Go to next message
Aref Nammari is currently offline Aref NammariFriend
Hello,
I am new to Papyrus and to sysml so my apologies if this has already been asked and answered. I have installed the latest version of Papyrus in eclipse neon. I create a sysml 1.4 project. I start a BDD drawing and drag a block into the drawing. When i right click and select filters -> show/hide compartments I do not see a "values" compartment. That is compartment is there if I use sysml 1.1 though. Is this a bug? The OMG spec does not mention that values is removed from block. How can I add or put values in block?
Thanks for any help to resolve this issue.
Re: Block compartments [message #1782902 is a reply to message #1766108] Sun, 04 March 2018 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sophia Tsasakou is currently offline Sophia TsasakouFriend
Have you resolved this issue? I am facing the same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Block compartments [message #1787164 is a reply to message #1782902] Mon, 21 May 2018 02:42 Go to previous message
Aref Nammari is currently offline Aref NammariFriend
Sorry for delay in responding. No I haven't resolved the issue and no one offered a suggestion. So I am just using papyrus sysml version 1.1.
Previous Topic:What plugins to install to allow ReqIF import/export
Next Topic:Missing items in palette of activity diagram (SysML)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:51:35 GMT 2024