Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Jubula & Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler (Jubula is unable to map objects from Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler panes)
Jubula & Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler [message #1765886] Wed, 14 June 2017 09:24 Go to next message
Peter Pavlov is currently offline Peter PavlovFriend
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to create automating GIU tests for eclipse based application.
I added jubula rcp plugin and can easily to map objects from it.
But big part of my application is using Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler UI for workflow and Jubula is unable to map any object from it.
Please help!
is there any possibility to automate this Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler UI part with Jubula at all?
Re: Jubula & Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler [message #1765923 is a reply to message #1765886] Wed, 14 June 2017 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
Hello Peter,

I am assuming it is using GEF to display everything. If this is the case and it is the GEF 3 version, it is already possible to test it[1]. But to have better support for it you might need to write a extension.[2]

Hope this helps
with regards
Marvin Mueller

[1] https://help.eclipse.org/neon/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/content/html/userManual/toolkit/gefTest/geftest.html
[2] https://help.eclipse.org/neon/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/content/html/developerManual/gefToolkitExtension/creating-gef-toolkit-extensions.html
Re: Jubula & Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler [message #1765943 is a reply to message #1765923] Wed, 14 June 2017 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Peter Pavlov is currently offline Peter PavlovFriend
Thanks for tip!
I'm using 8.4.1 Jubula Standalone package. Description says that it contains GEF toolkit, but I don't know how to activate it. I can't see any options for it in AUT properties. :(

UPDATE: I found how to start GEF Inspector, but it can not inspect any objects from my app :(

[Updated on: Wed, 14 June 2017 14:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Jubula & Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler [message #1766796 is a reply to message #1765943] Tue, 27 June 2017 11:18 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi Peter,

is it possible that you are using GEF 3 in an Eclipse RCP 4 application without compatibility layer? If that is the case, we unfortunately do not support that with Jubula.

Best regards,
Kevin
Previous Topic:AUT Start Error
Next Topic:Can't launch other processes from AUT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:18:47 GMT 2024