Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » OCL » ETL constraints to OCL
ETL constraints to OCL [message #1765872] Wed, 14 June 2017 06:42 Go to next message
Banafsheh Azizi is currently offline Banafsheh AziziFriend
Hi,

How can I convert ETL constraints such as, "s.father.isDefined()" to its equivalent OCL constraint so that it can be used as a input of tools such as "EMFtoCSP".

Member of MDSE Research Group
http://mdse.ui.ac.ir
Re: ETL constraints to OCL [message #1765881 is a reply to message #1765872] Wed, 14 June 2017 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

EOL is inspired by OCL but makes some deliberate changes, most notably elimination of the -> collection navigation operator.

I am currently working on an ATL2QVTr transformation as a test harness for QVTr utility. It also requires an OCL to OCL sub-transformation but ATL-OCL is not deliberately different to OMG-OCL. Once this works ETL/EOL to OCL might be considered.

Today, I think your only alternative is manual transcription, unless you care to develop an automated approach.

Regards

Ed Willink

Re: ETL constraints to OCL [message #1766091 is a reply to message #1765881] Thu, 15 June 2017 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Banafsheh Azizi is currently offline Banafsheh AziziFriend
Thanks. I should get an automatic approach. I would prefer this tool was developed. However, I should write it myself.
I need some details about the difference between ETL constraints and OCL constraints. Would you please help me in this regard?

Member of MDSE Research Group
http://mdse.ui.ac.ir
Re: ETL constraints to OCL [message #1766094 is a reply to message #1766091] Thu, 15 June 2017 15:23 Go to previous message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

ETL is inspired by OCL. Therefore the ETL documentation should make the differences clear. Not my problem. Try the Epsilon documentation / newsgroup.

Regards

Ed Willink
Previous Topic:lots of errors in ocl file
Next Topic:check refernce is defined
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:37:51 GMT 2024