Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse SmartHome » OSGI bundle Exception : Unable to resolve binding(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to resolve org.openhab.binding.snavxbee2)
OSGI bundle Exception : Unable to resolve binding [message #1764773] Fri, 02 June 2017 08:47 Go to next message
AMAR PULLI is currently offline AMAR PULLIFriend
Hello,

I am trying to load one jar file of bundle into Eclipse Smart Home. I did followed below link to get that ESH repository .
https://github.com/maggu2810/smarthome-packaging-sample-karaf
Here I just clone the repo and calll "mvn clean install" after cloning has been completed ,will get full repository. I am trying to build jar file bundle here,
https://github.com/g1velo/SNAVXbee2/tree/master/org.openhab.binding.snavxbee2
Then we could drop the jar file of bundle into target/assembly/deploy folder location.
When I start the Eclipse smart home , the bundle is not going to active state see below my bundle status. It will show only installed

95 | Active | 80 | 5.0.2 | Require-Bundle Fix :: org.objectweb.asm
201 | Active | 80 | 2.1.0.201704141547 | HABPanel User Interface
202 | Active | 80 | 2.0.0.b3 | openHAB Dashboard UI
204 | Active | 80 | 2.0.0.b3 | openHAB Serial Transport Bundle
206 | Installed | 80 | 2.0.2.201706011411 | SNAVXbee2 Binding

Error log file:

2017-06-01 14:12:57,820 | ERROR | lixDispatchQueue | snavxbee2 | 206 - org.openhab.binding.snavxbee2 - 2.0.2.201706011411 | FrameworkEvent ERROR - org.openhab.binding.snavxbee2
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to resolve org.openhab.binding.snavxbee2 [206](R 206.0): missing requirement [org.openhab.binding.snavxbee2 [206](R 206.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.openhab.core.items) Unresolved requirements: [[org.openhab.binding.snavxbee2 [206](R 206.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.openhab.core.items)]
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:4111)[org.apache.felix.framework-5.4.0.jar:]
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2117)[org.apache.felix.framework-5.4.0.jar:]
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1371)[org.apache.felix.framework-5.4.0.jar:]
at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:308)[org.apache.felix.framework-5.4.0.jar:]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[:1.8.0_121]

This is the My Manifest file:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
Bundle-Name: SNAVXbee2 Binding
Bundle-SymbolicName: org.openhab.binding.snavxbee2;singleton:=true
Bundle-Vendor: openHAB
Bundle-Version: 2.0.2.qualifier
Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: JavaSE-1.7
Bundle-ClassPath: .
Import-Package:
com.google.common.collect;version="10.0.1",
gnu.io,
org.eclipse.smarthome.config.core,
org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery,
org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.registry,
org.eclipse.smarthome.core.items,
org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.types,
org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing,
org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.binding,
org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.binding.builder,
org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.type,
org.eclipse.smarthome.core.transform.actions,
org.eclipse.smarthome.core.types,
org.jupnp.model.meta,
org.openhab.binding.snavxbee2,
org.openhab.binding.snavxbee2.handler,
org.openhab.core.items,
org.osgi.framework;version="1.8.0",
org.slf4j
Service-Component: OSGI-INF/*.xml
Export-Package: com.digi.xbee.api;
uses:="com.digi.xbee.api.connection.serial,
org.slf4j,
com.digi.xbee.api.connection,
com.digi.xbee.api.models,
com.digi.xbee.api.listeners,
com.digi.xbee.api.io,
com.digi.xbee.api.packet",
com.digi.xbee.api.connection;
uses:="com.digi.xbee.api.models,
com.digi.xbee.api.listeners,
com.digi.xbee.api,
com.digi.xbee.api.packet",
com.digi.xbee.api.connection.serial;uses:="gnu.io,com.digi.xbee.api.connection",
com.digi.xbee.api.discoverdevices;uses:="com.digi.xbee.api.listeners,com.digi.xbee.api",
com.digi.xbee.api.exceptions;uses:="com.digi.xbee.api.models",
com.digi.xbee.api.io,
com.digi.xbee.api.listeners;
uses:="com.digi.xbee.api.models,
com.digi.xbee.api.io,
com.digi.xbee.api.packet,
com.digi.xbee.api",
com.digi.xbee.api.models;uses:="com.digi.xbee.api,com.digi.xbee.api.packet",
com.digi.xbee.api.packet;uses:="com.digi.xbee.api.models",
com.digi.xbee.api.packet.common;uses:="com.digi.xbee.api.models,com.digi.xbee.api.io,com.digi.xbee.api.packet",
com.digi.xbee.api.packet.raw;uses:="com.digi.xbee.api.models,com.digi.xbee.api.io,com.digi.xbee.api.packet",
com.digi.xbee.api.utils,
org.openhab.binding.snavxbee2;uses:="org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing",
org.openhab.binding.snavxbee2.handler;uses:="org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing,org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.binding,org.eclipse.smarthome.core.types",
org.openhab.binding.snavxbee2.internal;x-internal:=true,
org.openhab.binding.snavxbee2.utils

Please let me know how i could resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards
Amar.
Re: OSGI bundle Exception : Unable to resolve binding [message #1764775 is a reply to message #1764773] Fri, 02 June 2017 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon Kaufmann is currently offline Simon KaufmannFriend
As you might have noticed by the URL, the repository you are using is a SAMPLE provided by an INDIVIDUAL USER. It is NOT part of the Eclipse SmartHome project, hence we cannot and will not provide any support for it here.

Please also note: Eclipse SmartHome is an OSGi based framework ONLY, i.e. it provides a set of bundles that you may use and drop it into your favorite OSGi runtime in order to build up a SmartHome solution. Eclipse SmartHome is NOT such a ready-to-use solution and it is up to such a solution provider to make it all nice and easy for their users.

So you will either have to first figure out the basics of how OSGi frameworks work (and sorry, we cannot support you here with this, but rest assured, the internet is full of good advice), or just use one of the ready-made solutions (with openHAB being the most prominent open source one).
Re: OSGI bundle Exception : Unable to resolve binding [message #1764794 is a reply to message #1764775] Fri, 02 June 2017 09:52 Go to previous message
AMAR PULLI is currently offline AMAR PULLIFriend
Sorry for posting this topic. I didn't get clarity about on it. But i am sure this is the export package related issue.
Previous Topic:How to distribute Eclipse Smart Home
Next Topic:Openhab-cloud connecter for ESH
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:17:56 GMT 2024