Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » label font size in e.g. Properties tab?(How can I change the font size of the labels used in e.g. the Properties tab?)
label font size in e.g. Properties tab? [message #1764510] Tue, 30 May 2017 16:14 Go to next message
Marko Schütz-Schmuck is currently offline Marko Schütz-SchmuckFriend
I cannot find where the font size of e.g. the field labels in the Properties tab are changed. Can someone point me to them, please?
index.php/fa/29480/0/
Re: label font size in e.g. Properties tab? [message #1765079 is a reply to message #1764510] Tue, 06 June 2017 12:47 Go to previous message
Nicolas FAUVERGUE is currently offline Nicolas FAUVERGUEFriend
Hi,

Currently, for user, there is no possibility to modify the font (size, color, etc.) in the properties view fields. If this is your need, you can fill an enhancement in bugzilla.

If you want to develop, you can do it easily. All the properties view editors extend "org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.widgets.editors.AbstractValueEditor".
So, for example, if you want to change the font size for a string editor, you can do it in the "org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.widgets.editors.StringEditor" class.
The fields are managed by the SWT framework, so the font are managed by the following code:

widget.setFont(org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Font);

HTH,
Nicolas
Previous Topic:Papyrus Designer for C++: how to use builtin parameterized types?
Next Topic:Error in populating the repository
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:35:15 GMT 2024