Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » C++ function parameter types reset to <Undefined> on every save(Renders C++ code generation unusable)
C++ function parameter types reset to <Undefined> on every save [message #1764233] Sat, 27 May 2017 00:53 Go to next message
Szabolcs Szekelyi is currently offline Szabolcs SzekelyiFriend
Hi,

I have this problem with C++ code generation that upon every save, all C++ member function parameters' type get reset to <Undefined> if the CDT editor is open. If the editor is closed after editing the function body, everything works fine.

There's a bug that seems to be describing this problem, but it hasn't been touched since it was reported more than a year ago; maybe it doesn't affect anybody else? It looks quite important since it makes C++ code generation practically unusable.

Is there anything known about this? Am I missing something? Any fix or workaround?

Thanks,
--
Szabi
Re: C++ function parameter types reset to <Undefined> on every save [message #1764410 is a reply to message #1764233] Mon, 29 May 2017 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ansgar Radermacher is currently offline Ansgar RadermacherFriend
Thanks for pointing this out. I made a small comment in the bug. In the moment, there is no workaround, but I hope to fix it soon.
Re: C++ function parameter types reset to <Undefined> on every save [message #1764520 is a reply to message #1764410] Tue, 30 May 2017 19:18 Go to previous message
Szabolcs Szekelyi is currently offline Szabolcs SzekelyiFriend
Thank you Ansgar. Your help is very much appreciated.
Previous Topic:Confusing Property Types
Next Topic:C++ codegen for classes derived from external class
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:14:19 GMT 2024