Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » Question for export a project(Sirius and Acceleo )
Question for export a project [message #1763893] Mon, 22 May 2017 16:50 Go to next message
nihad rahabi is currently offline nihad rahabiFriend
Hi,
i have two project
1: editor Bpmn(With sirius )
2:transformation bpmn to ddlotos (with Acceleo ).
now i want to put the both in one project and export them like ficher jar
it's possible? if yes how i do that?.
please help me
thank you

[Updated on: Mon, 22 May 2017 22:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Question for export a project [message #1763938 is a reply to message #1763893] Tue, 23 May 2017 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

It's possible, but merging plugins is probably counterproductive.

No idea what a ficher jar is. Eclipse has a variety of Export/Packaging options; look for a (Vogella) tutorial. One day you may want to use Maven, perhaps it is time to learn.

Regards

Ed Willink
Re: Question for export a project [message #1765955 is a reply to message #1763938] Wed, 14 June 2017 15:08 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi Nihad,

I'd keep both of your plugins separate, multiple plugins is not something that will hinder you so there's no real point in merging them unless you really need to for some reason.

You can export your plugins using the eclipse export wizard (right-click on your project, export... then select "deployable plug-ins and fragments)... but I really don't think exporting them is the right thing to do, especially since the export wizard is known to have issues with Acceleo's compiled mtl files.

Please have a look at tycho/maven then at the Acceleo maven plugin in order to correctly build Acceleo.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:Invalid type for iteration Error
Next Topic:Cross table
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:51:54 GMT 2024